LOS ANGELES, CA (April 18, 2013) – 1-800-DENTIST®, the nation’s premier dental marketing company, is hosting a free Webinar for dental management consultants, presented by founder Fred Joyal. “The Tech Effect” will show consultants how to more easily guide their clients into important new online spaces to reach increasingly tech savvy dental patients.
The course kicks off 1-800-DENTIST’s new relationship with the Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC), the leading association for dental consultants and speakers. The Webinar will be held Wednesday, May 1st from 10-11am PST – and all industry consultants are invited to attend.
“New technology has completely transformed dental marketing, but some dentists have been reluctant to adjust,” explained Fred Joyal. “This Webinar will arm dental management consultants with key questions to ask and powerful statistics to share with their clients to demonstrate the value of new marketing technology in the practice.”
This hour-long Webinar will cover:
* The new "tech" questions to ask every client
* Common technology traps that waste marketing dollars
* Real statistics about patient behavior
* Recommendations for Web, mobile, and social media
* Proven strategies for dealing with negative patient reviews
* Easy, affordable tools to bring a dental practice up to date
* Free whitepapers consultants can share with clients
“1-800-DENTIST has a long history of collaborating with practice consultants to help elevate the industry,” added Joyal. “We’re excited to partner with the ADMC to offer this Webinar and we look forward to providing even more great content for consultants – and their clients – in the future.”
Consultants can reserve their spot for “The Tech Effect” by registering for free at: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/437530719 .