This website utilizes an accessibility interface enabling users with disabilities to tailor the user interface (UI) to their personal needs.
Screen Reader Profile
We’ve implemented the ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) standard to empower sight-impaired users equipped with screen-readers - including JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack - to easily read, comprehend and otherwise utilize the website’s full functionality. A user accessing our site with a screen-reader is immediately prompted to enter the Screen-Reader Profile so that browsing and other forms of site navigation can be performed easily.
Available UI, design and readability adjustments include:
- Font adjustments: users can adjust size, family (type), spacing, alignment, line height and more.
- Color adjustments: users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted and monochrome, and can also swap color schemes of titles, texts and backgrounds with several alternative coloring options.
- Content highlighting: users can choose to emphasize important elements (such as links and titles) and highlight focused or hovered elements.
- Additional: users can change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
In addition to Screen-Reader, the disability profiles supported by our website are:
- Visually Impaired Profile: adjusts the website visual to accommodate impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures resulting from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: helps users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA and others to focus on the essential website elements more easily.
- ADHD Profile: reduces distractions and noise to help people with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders more easily browse, read and focus on essential elements of the website experience.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): enables motor-impaired people to navigate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab and Enter keys; users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Futuredontics is committed to providing access to dental care for all. If you have any difficulty utilizing this website, please contact us directly in any of the following ways: