Plaster On a Smile!
Nobody has to know that you're missing teeth! Valplast flexible partial dentures are a comfortable, beautiful and affordable choice.
It was long thought that removable partial dentures had to be rigid to be effective. The innovation of the Valplast Flexible Partial allows the restoration to adapt to the constant movement and flexibility in your mouth. This is the underlying thinking behind Valplast's innovative and removable flexible partial denture. The flexibility, combined with strength and light weight, provides total comfort and great looks!
Valplast partials are custom-fabricated in a dental laboratory. They are a prescription only product and your dentist can help you decide if they're right for you. The preparation is relatively simple because your natural teeth don't need to be altered in any way. The Valplast partial is virtually invisible because there are no telltale metal clasps, and the material itself blends with the tissue in your mouth so that the only thing that shows is your beautiful smile.
When considering removable dentures, many people find the Valplast Flexible Partial to be the most comfortable option, and the final restoration can be made very quickly! While the cost is often higher than a partial made with visible metal clasps, the results of the flexible partial are beautiful, and patient satisfaction is very high. The Valplast Flexible Partial involves only non-invasive procedures, and gives you confidence in your restoration while talking, eating and most importantly, smiling!
Valplast Partial Dentures are:
- Virtually invisible
*Against breakage and fracture of the base (Valplast) material.
Patient Care Information
You'll be glad to know that most patients become immediately accustomed to their delicate and light-weight Valplast restoration. However, you may experience a brief adjustment period, especially if you have never worn a dental appliance before. Should you experience any persistent irritation, please consult your dentist so that he or she can make necessary adjustments to your appliance.
Valplast restorations, like your own teeth, require care and good oral hygiene. To keep your Valplast restoration looking and feeling like new, please follow these simple directions:
- Clean your Valplast appliance regularly. The Val-Clean® Concentrated Denture Cleaner will safely, quickly and effectively maintain the cleanliness of Valplast partials as well as other removable dental appliances.
- Soak your Valplast appliance in Val-Clean for 10-15 minutes a day, or overnight at least three times a week.
- Loose particles can be removed with the use of a sonic denture cleaner, or by placing the appliance under running water. A soft toothbrush (without toothpaste) may be used occasionally, however regular brushing of your Valplast partial is not recommended, as this may remove the polish and roughen the surface over time.
- If possible, rinse your Valplast dental appliance after eating to remove any food particles.
- Keep the partial in water or in denture cleaner whenever it is not being worn to keep the surface hydrated.
- Remember to brush your natural teeth and gums regularly as directed by your dentist.