Our culture is witnessing the drive for the ultimately dazzling smile. This demand has led to the steady increase in cosmetic dentistry procedures. Whether you're looking to fix a broken tooth or want a straighter smile, options abound.
By far, teeth whitening is the most sought-after cosmetic procedure. But with so many teeth whitening options available, it's tough to know which might be best for you.
A trusted name in the teeth whitening business is Opalescence®. In fact, the Opalescence teeth whitening system received the coveted 2005 Townie Choice Award®, voted on by dentists, for the best Cosmetic Bleaching Take-Home System. Opalescence is made by Ultradent, Inc. and is available in a wide variety of dental products to appeal to every type of consumer.
Choose Your Method
Depending upon the condition of your teeth, the time you want to invest in teeth whitening and the results you desire, there is an Opalescence product out there for you. Your best bet is to see a dentist to discuss which option might be right for you.
Opalescence PF Take-Home
- Available in concentrations of 10%, 15% & 20% carbamide peroxide
- Flavors include mint and melon
- Minimizes sensitivity
- Provides anti-cavities benefits
- Increases tooth enamel microhardness
- Improves enamel health
- Contains 35% carbamide peroxide
- Used with dental office supervision
Opalescence Xtra® Boost
- Contains 38% hydrogen peroxide
- Performed in-office
- Curing light optional
- 90 minutes total treatment time