Futuredontics, the parent company of 1-800-DENTIST, is looking for a creative, self-motivated product marketing manager. If you like a dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment where you have the opportunity to directly contribute to the ongoing success of a respected brand, look no further.
The Product Marketing Manager reports in to the Director of B2B Marketing. In this role you will have responsibility for product marketing, content development and sales enablement activities supporting Futuredontics’ products including 1-800-DENTIST, PatientActivator, ReputationMonitor, WebDirector, and ReActivation Pro. You will work closely with the business line directors, sales leaders and member services team. In addition, you will partner with others on the B2B marketing team responsible for lead generation and other outbound activities. This is a dynamic environment – strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, a do-it-yourself attitude and the ability to quickly respond to shifting market-driven priorities will be key to success.
- Work with Business Line Directors to develop and implement product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Product launch – support the launch of new products and product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the tactical marketing plan
- Sales & Member Services enablement – develop tools that enable the selling and support of the products including sell-sheets, presentations, standardized emails, member alerts, onboarding materials, product videos, training materials, etc.
- Whitepaper & Webinar Development – lead appropriate survey/research projects and write resulting reports; develop new whitepaper subject matter and manage execution; develop and execute monthly webinar content in conjunction with our founder
- Manage all product websites as well as the new futuredontics.com (to be launched in January)
- 5+ years in a product marketing position or similar role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – this is a hands-on position - proven writing skills required
- Demonstrable experience developing sales tools and collateral (samples will be required during interview)
- Strong project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- Strong PowerPoint and overall Microsoft suite experience required. Camtasia, CRM, GoToWebinar, CMS, YouTube, Survey Monkey or similar experience desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the dental industry and/or software industry a plus
for Product Marketing Manager
NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.