Futuredontics is looking for an account service professional that is eager to take the primary role in developing client relationships as well as managing a team of web production support. You will effortlessly communicate and pitch web design work to non-technical clients. You need to be knowledgeable and passionate about Web design and Web Development, know how to manage client relationships, be detail oriented and able to manage multiple customer requests. You will be expected to take the lead in the account development and service cycle, including submitting work requests and following progress; and managing client expectations. You will manage a team of web production support representatives that execute on the client requests. You will provide guidance, training and leadership for this team as they work on developing web sites and communicating with clients.
Creative and web skills are a must for this role, but a significant part of your duties will be talking to clients, managing their needs and expectations against the Company’s bandwidth and goals, and managing your team.
- Acting as the primary client contact
- Stellar customer service and account management. You know when to say yes and how to make a client feel good when you say no.
- Providing Project Management for web development builds
- Oversee the web development pipeline of sites in various states of build
- Executing client briefings, developing clear, concise and solid direction for the web production team
- Proactively and independently understanding, anticipating, managing and quickly responding to needs and requests of clients
- Initiating communication between internal staff and clients as necessary
- Leading a team that produces the sites using a CMS tool in which they execute on the build, content development and custom design work
- Providing training, guidance and leadership for the web production team
- Ensuring the web production team is meeting client needs and goals
- Collaborating with the web production team to prepare and present deliverables
- Reporting on hours and costs of department operations
- 3+ years’ experience with client management or project management with client exposure
- 1-3 years’ experience managing a team
- A solid understanding of the web development process
- Experience with a content management system a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS as strong plus
- Experience with SEO a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree or greater
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience balancing budget against goals
- Grace and humor in a rapidly changing environment
for Account Service Manager
NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.