Be part of an industry leader. We are looking for an experienced Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager who wants to be part of an innovative, analytical and dynamic marketing team in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
The Senior Affiliate Manager is responsible for the strategy, management and performance of the affiliate channel. You will oversee all aspects of the affiliate channel; recruiting and developing relationships with affiliates, creating plans to grow the channel profitably, developing offers to expand the program, negotiating deal structures and terms, setting up affiliate campaigns, analyzing and reporting performance, and optimizing campaigns to achieve company goals.
If you enjoy managing direct response campaigns (CPL or CPA), building strong affiliate relationships, and analyzing data to improve performance, please apply to join our marketing team and play a key role in the growth of 1-800-DENTIST.
- Develop strategy and create execution plan for the affiliate channel
- Identify opportunities, recruit new affiliates and negotiate financial structure of deals (CPA, CPL etc.)
- Develop and manage partner relationships proactively
- Track and report performance of the channel. Analyze channel data to maximize leads and profits.
- Set up campaigns, manage ongoing communication, optimize creative strategy
- Keep up with industry trends and monitor competition
- Proactively manage affiliate compliance with terms
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Five years of experience in affiliate management, preferably in lead generation
- Experience with affiliate management platforms such as DirectTrack, Cake Marketing, etc.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to generate reports and analyze data to recommend strategies
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
for Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.