Patient Activator®, a 1-800-DENTIST Company, is the fastest growing patient communications and online marketing service provider for dentists in the dental business. We pride ourselves as being “one of the most friendly and responsive teams in the industry”.
We are rapidly growing our Patient Activator team and are looking for a Customer Service Technical Support Representative who will be the key point of contact for Member Dentists utilizing the Patient Activator software and other 1-800-DENTIST products. It is extremely important that this person be able to maintain poise, professionalism, and courtesy at all times, especially when handling customers and any issues or complaints that arise.
• Web account setup and installation of software on customer machines via remote access
• Troubleshooting technical issues
• Counseling customers on how to manage business directory listings and social media accounts
• Logging calls, including call types, call lengths, resolutions, and custom requests
• Educating members on services/software features
• Reconciling billing issues • Assisting in the ongoing improvement of the products and services from customer feedback, competitive monitoring, and changes in marketplace
• Counseling dental practices regarding online and social marketing opportunities
• Technical & software inclination, as this job requires knowledge beyond the core product and service to others like Facebook, Twitter, Google Places, SEO, business listings and online marketing
• The skills to successfully juggle in-bound and out-bound calls while managing other administrative duties • Analytical and creative problem solving skills
• The ability to remain professional and courteous in handling customer issues
• Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and troubleshoot
• Collaboration with other key departments
• Strong written and oral communication skills Software Knowledge Requirements:
• CRM experience • Support ticket system experience a plus (GoldMine/JIRA/Basecamp)
• Online Support/Remote Access experience a plus (like LogMeIn, WebEx Support , GoToMeeting or Join Me)
• Word, Excel, Outlook
for Customer Service Technical Support Representative
NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.