Futuredontics is looking for an Account Manager to join its Customer Success team. If you value win-win relationships and providing world-class customer service we want to talk to you. 1-800-DENTIST is an award-winning national dental brand that drives dental practice growth by connecting dentists with consumers looking for a dentist in their area and giving them the tools to turn the introduction into a long-term patient relationship. We succeed when our dentists’ practices grow and you will play a significant role in facilitating that success.
As a Customer Success Account Manager, you will be the primary relationship manager with a segment of our dentist members throughout their client experience with our organization. Teamed with a Sales counterpart, you will be responsible--and compensated for--maintaining and growing revenue in a territory by expertly onboarding new members, effectively managing expectations, skillfully teaching best practices for turning prospective patients into actual patients, proactively monitoring member success, and creatively solving small challenges before they become big ones. Your excellent communication and time management skills will enable you to successfully work with a wide variety of individuals, including dentists, office managers and front office staff in our members’ offices, as well as cross-functionally throughout our organization. Your toolkit will include your phone and email communication skills, Customer Success and proprietary CRM software as well as your innate ability to read between the lines and facilitate positive outcomes.
- Business to business client success/account management experience
- Consultative problem-solving skills
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Proficient in data analytics
- An expert with Excel
- Escalated call handling/customer retention
- 3 years call center, sales, collections or help desk experience required
- 4-yr College degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Team player with strong organizational skills, and an ability to flexibly accommodate changing circumstances
for Account Manager
NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.