We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer/Web Designer who can think both creatively and critically—someone who cares about how a website, an email or a collateral piece looks, as well as how it performs. We want designers addicted to progress, comfortable stepping outside comfort zones, obsessed with innovation.
A Futuredontics designer is: fast and flexible, a team player, highly-skilled, confident and curious. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What We’re Looking For
Candidates for this position must have a genuine interest in design from print graphic design to Web/UX/UI design. You will have strong knowledge of design principles (print & Web), typography, print production, user interfaces, Web standards and usability. You could be designing a new website, defining the user interface for a software product, creating a printed flyer or filming and editing videos for social media.
You thrive within a data-driven design culture and can quickly react to changes and new feature requirements driven by our user analytics.
You interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, designers and developers.
(Bonus points) Your background includes direct marketing, UX experience and/or video editing.
We make websites and direct response pieces that perform—it’s all about inspiring action in customers, and looking amazing in the process. We’ll endlessly tweak to get the most out of them. Quick and critical thinking is a must.
So are you in? Sure the amenities are cool, but the people make Futuredontics a great place to work.
Job Description and Duties:
- Create, and manage content for existing websites - promotional, corporate, SAAS products, landing pages
- Develop graphics/content for digital promotions - SEO, social media and email
- Design printed collateral, signage, and merchandising displays
- Work with B2B and B2C Product Marketing colleagues, reports to Art Director of Creative
- Partner with product teams to execute design to updates for our products
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Excellent eye and natural passion for engaging visual designs
- Professional commitment to quality output with reliable, on time responses
- Flexible, team-minded attitude for adapting to incoming new requests
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in basic web coding – CMS, CSS, HTML including feature and browser compatibility
- Experience in mobile Web application development and responsive website frameworks
- Strong understanding of UX and layout strategy
- Digital trends knowledge - SEO, desktop/mobile user experience, social media blogging/posting
- Multimedia capabilities - web, video, print production, photography
- 5-10+ years work experience in web/graphic design field
- Experience in creating marketing content for digital, web and print applications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required) - web/graphic design, communications, or equivalent
- Successful digital/print design portfolio
- Familiar with major Microsoft Office Suite applications
for Graphic Designer / Web Designer
NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.